Tuesday 29 May 2012

What I wish I didn't buy before I had a baby

So when I was pregnant, I thought I needed everything. But come to think of it, why did I think this way? I didn't even have the kid yet! Off the top of my head, here are a few things I got beforehand but NEVER needed or didn't benefit from. Maybe you'll learn from my mistakes or maybe you'll disagree with my thoughts. Whatever the case, you might get a few tips here.


Summer Infant Close2You Cordless Baby Monitor
I'm a light sleeper and I live in a tiny condo unit. I wake up at the drop of a pin. Enough said. But when I did try to make use of it (I opened it just because I had it), I found it to be really staticky. Not sure if that was me or the product.


Safety 1st Lux Connect Travel System
I have a feeling I was thinking, "the bigger, the better." This stroller/car seat set is ridiculously bulky and wears down quickly. Oh yeah, one time a wheel fell off, so what does that tell you? If I were to go back in time, I'd probably invest in a Peg Perego. On the brighter side of things, I have really strong arms now.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment