Thursday 9 May 2013

Ask your childcare questions here!

So one thing that's always amazed me is the costs that go into daycare and pre-school. That said ... I'm welcoming your questions on childcare and any saving components that come with it!

I'd like to introduce to you my long-time friend, Kat J., blogger for Childcare Chat, who will be answering childcare-related queries for Adventures in Baby Savings. Check out her profile:

After graduating from Sheridan College with High Honours in Early Childhood Education I quickly began working in the childcare field. I have had varied experiences with children aged 12 months to 12 years. I have worked in a school board setting as well as a not-for-profit childcare. After recently having my own child, I have added a whole new perspective on childcare and hope that through my experiences (and keeping in mind that this is just my humble opinion) I can offer guidance to anyone curious about the ins and outs of Early Childhood Education.

So post your questions below or tweet them here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment