Sunday 12 May 2013

Parent's Choice coupon in Today's Parent Newborn Guide

My daughter is two and a half, but sometimes I still like to read the newborn magazines. You never know what you'll find, right?

So when I went to a Mississauga Library location and found this new Today's Parent Guide, I discovered this deal, which I had to share with Adventures readers: A coupon for $10 off any Parent's Choice Infant Formula, woot, woot! (Expires Nov. 30, 2013)

This is in the Spring 2013 issue of Today's Parent Newborn Guide, so if you come across it and your baby or tot is on formula, pick it up. I haven't seen any decent coupons like this in awhile, so take it or leave it!

P.S. Did you check out my last post? I'm accepting your childcare questions here, which could be featured and answered by childcare expert, Kat J., author of the blog Childcare Chat. Read last week's post and submit your questions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment