Tuesday 30 April 2013

Another gently-used-clothing shopping source


Have you checked out Perfect Threads yet? It's an online store that buys, sells and donates clothes from sizes NB to size 14. I haven't bought anything from Perfect Threads yet, but I wanted I'd share my thoughts so far.

I'll be honest: I was initially skeptical at how the store defines the term "gently used". I don't always trust other people's standards; someone selling pants with food and poop stains could easily call those pants "gently used," if you know what I mean! BUT on Perfect Threads, you get to view an impressive close-up of each item they sell. If you click here, you can see how Perfect Threads adheres to a strict star rating system. So if I need to purchase items from this online store, I do have confidence in everything being in good "gently-used" shape.

Have you shopped here? If you have, let me know how your experience was.









No comments:

Post a Comment