Friday 29 March 2013

Two lessons I've learned from my toddler

Sometimes when I'm tired or having a hard day as a parent, I think of the things I've learned from my two-year-old daughter. In the end, they give me a good giggle!

Never give up
Always, always, always ask for milk and cookies or chocolate ice cream for breakfast. The answer will likely be 'no', but maybe one day it'll be 'yes'! Persistence pays off.

You shouldn't care what other people think
If I feel like dancing, just do it - dance away in the middle of a mall or restaurant. I'm happy, so shouldn't I be allowed to express that? And while I'm at it, I can wear whatever I want. What's the harm in wearing a ladybug Halloween costume in the middle of February?

What have you learned from your little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment