Saturday 16 March 2013

Canadian Tire deals

So I went to Canadian Tire today and landed an amazing deal:

My husband and I got this Safety 1st Convertible Onside Air Protect Child Seat for ... $4.99.
Yes, you read that right!

Here's how we did it:

Original price: $129.99
Canadian Tire money: $110
Canadian Tire gift card: $10
Canadian Tire $5 off special scratch card: $5

Here's the formula: 
129.99 - 110 -10 - 5 = $4.99

P.S. While I was at Canadian Tire, I picked up their Destination: Home promo flyer. Check this out: From now til April 4, if you buy anything from their Destination: Home guide, you get 10% back on your Options Mastercard in Canadian Tire money.

So is this promo worth it? Honestly, the stuff in the guide is pretty good. You can get a 12-bin toy organizer for $39.99 and Sterilite totes and bins range from $3.49-$24.99. Get your Destination:Home flyer in store or online at www.canadiantire.ca.



No comments:

Post a Comment