Tuesday 13 August 2013

How to get more exclusive savings tips from Adventures in Baby Savings

I got some fantastic news to share with you: Adventures in Baby Savings has expanded into a Facebook group - click here to join if you haven't yet.

There's an interesting discussion going on as I'm writing this post:
"I am in my 6th month and starting to have a lot of trouble sleeping on my side and having hip pain (bruised feeling). Are pregnancy body pillows like the Snoogle or tummy wedges like the Jolly Jumper worth it? Thanks."
Jump in on the discussion now and share your tips! See you in the Facebook group and keep an eye out for more money-saving posts on the blogger site.

And btw ... it's back-to-school season which means clearance sales galore, yay! Stay tuned, I'll be posting more deals for you to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment