Sunday 25 August 2013

How I'm Saving $10 On Stuff At Sears

So I went to Staples earlier last week and spent over $50 - as a result, Staples gave me a $10 savings card to Sears, woot woot!

Interesting thing to note about this offer: It expired on August 20, however, I made my purchase on August 21 because they still had gift cards leftover. So here's a neat lesson: When you see the phrase "valid in-store until <insert date> or while quantities last," don't feel discouraged. Because there could be "quantities" left over!

Also, note this other lesson: READ the fine print or else you'll look (and feel) like an ass! On the Sears card, it says it's only valid between August 14-September 18.

Do you have anymore savings reminders to share with other parents? Sound off in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment