Thursday 15 August 2013

Can't Keep Up? Here's A Good Deal To Keep Up With Your Baby Wipes Supply

As some of you already know, I'm not a fan of stocking up on diapers. The baby is going to grow out of them really fast, so if you stock up, you might be left with a pile of diapers. And diapers can take up space!

But in this case, screw my diaper-stocking rule and stock up on wipes. (Honestly, if I didn't have a kid, I'd still use baby wipes - they're probably the best invention EVER in my opinion!)
Speaking of piling on the baby wipes, Costco now has an AMAZING sale. You get 900 Kirkland wipes for about $15. That's one cent per wipe!

When I went to Costco last night, there weren't many boxes left. So when you get a chance this week, stop by Costco. And if you don't have a membership, beg your family member or friend to pick some up for you!

Did you see any good deals this week? Post them below to share with other new parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment