Saturday 24 December 2011

Let's begin ...

So hey, welcome to my blog! But wait, I know what you're thinking: "Ah crap, just another way for this mom to brag about how cute her baby is." Well ... of course I talk about my kid often, but thank goodness this blog isn't for that!

So here are the deets: I'm a 29-year-old journalist/editor and mom, and my daughter is 13 months old. I love dancing, reading, writing ... and saving money! No, seriously, I do! It's not uncommon for friends and family to ask how I do it.  Here are a few things I've done with my saving techniques:

  • Receive free formula, onesies and diaper rash cream
  • Purchase toys less than half price the original amount
  • Buy puffs/toddler snacks only with coupons
And to answer your question, yes, I've done these all without sacrificing my child's health and breaking the law. So that said, this blog is about my adventures in baby savings (not Adventures in Babysitting): how much I've saved and how much I've wasted. Hopefully you will get some valuable tips here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment