Tuesday 2 October 2012

Baby wipes review

Someone just asked me what I thought about Kirkland baby wipes. Immediately, I thought of my top wipes:

1. Pampers
2. Kirkland
3. Teddy's
4. Huggies

So here are my thoughts: Pampers, I love, love, love because they are super moist. (I dunno, maybe I feel like the wetter they are, the more they clean.) And when I take a Pampers wipe out of a container, it doesn't stick to other wipes. 

Kirkland wipes (available at Costco, if you aren't familiar with the brand) are already packaged for on-the-go moments, so you don't have to worry about putting wipes in your own containers. They aren't as moist as Pampers, but they are pretty durable. Kirkland wipes are a permanent fixture on my kitchen table. They don't take up much room because of their handy packaging.

When it comes to saving a few bucks, if I cannot find Pampers wipes on sale (at about two cents a wipe), then usually Kirkland is my go-to brand.

As for Teddy's, I tried that brand once because I got it for free at a Superstore. (It rang in at the wrong price, yay!) Well, good thing I didn't pay for them because they weren't that moist and felt pretty thin.

And Huggies ... don't get me started. They stick to each other all the time. If I wanted just one wipe, I'd end up getting four – what a flippin' waste.

But hey, these are just my opinions. Everyone has their preferences. Like I said in my last post, go with what works for you. If there's a sale on Pampers wipes and you can't stand using them, don't bother with the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment