Monday 3 August 2015

Got a crafty kid? Then save your empty egg cartons

My kid loves to paint, but I hate cleaning up afterwards. (Wait, who actually enjoys cleaning up after their kid?!) 

So anyways, I have a corner in my house that makes me look like a semi-hoarder of craft materials. The weird thing is, I have A LOT of empty egg cartons because I figure one day I'll make use of them. And last night I had a mommy epiphany to do this to an egg carton when my daughter requested a painting craft: 



Now after she's done painting, I only need to clean the paintbrush, as I just have to toss the carton and paint away. I don't know if this is a no-brainer or what, but it made me feel like Martha Effen Stewart. 

What are your shortcuts for cleaning up after your kids? I'd love to know your answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment