Sunday 15 December 2013

Ikea deal on stocking stuffers and last-minute gifts

I have a confession to make: I'm addicted to Ikea.

My family and I have recently moved which means... we've made multiple trips to the famous furniture/home accessories store.

I won't bore you with my home adventures (hello, our new kitchen cart just doubled our counter space!), but I will tell you to check out Ikea's children's department for stocking stuffers.

Now I already know how Ikea's announced some children's furniture recalls, however, their toys are super attractive.

Right now at the Etobicoke, Ontario location, soft toys are 50% off. Plus, when a soft toy is purchased, the IKEA Foundation gives a dollar from that purchase to UNICEF and Save the Children until January 4, 2014. And when you sift through the children's department, you'll find other cool stuff that's half price, such as costumes, finger puppets, etc.

If you need a last-minute gift or you just want to top off a stocking, Ikea will be worth your time. Seriously. Plus, they've got Swedish meatballs. Enough said.





No comments:

Post a Comment