Wednesday 30 October 2013

Free kids meal at Montana's Cookhouse

My daughter's third birthday is quickly approaching! Although birthday celebrations are supposed to be fun, I have this distinct memory last year of my daughter's birthday dinner. We went to The Pickle Barrel, she didn't touch her $7 meal and she wanted to pretend to be a puppy – I know, what an evening!

So I'm ecstatic to have received an email from Montana's Cookhouse for a free kids meal for my daughter's birthday! Well, if she acts up, at least dinner would be free for her, right?

All you have to do is click here, fill in the online form and press submit. You'll get an email sent to you!

Just note: the free offer is valid one week before and after your child's birthday.

Share your restaurant deals with other parents below.

No comments:

Post a Comment